Sunday, December 20, 2009

good wisdom~

Salam semua
this time nk share same2
1 buku
my dad got it from the reader's digest
nice one
tittle
Treasury of Wit & Wisdom
there are 4000 of the funniest,cleverest,most insightful things ever said
there are a few tittle that i like
love
children
relaxation
and the other
love
We are most alive when we're in love
-John Updike-
i love mickey mouse more than any woman i have ever known
-walt disney-
love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.Love is a battle,love is a war;love is growing up.
-james baldwim-
the first duty of love is to listen
-paul tillich-
A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him
-brendan francis-
Love is said to be blind,but i know some fellows in love who can see twice as much in their sweethearts as i do.
-josh billings-
I was born when you kissed me.I died when you left me.I lived a few weeks while you lived me.
-humphrey bogart-
Education
Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lightning of a fire
-william butler yeats-
you can never learn less,you can learn more
-r.buckminster fuller-
Education is not learn for life,education is life itself
-john dewey-
ok..this are good enough for now
next time i'll post many others
huhuhuhu
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment