Tuesday, August 16, 2011

.hye,my name is fara,i'm 20 years old.

Assalammualaikum
hehehe
yeahh
i turned 20 already
Oh my God
it is sooo believable
alhamdulilah
it's happened on 14th of August 2011
so
thanks and big hugs to all family members and friends
who are very kind to spend some of their credits
and typing the "Happy Birthday fara" on my fb wall
thanks for all your wishes
may Allah bless you all
may Allah give you all more happiness and success
in future
aminn

and special thanks to my FRIENDS
azam.chua.syamil.syaza.aten.aru.ad.izzat.
for making a surprise birthday celebration
thanks so much dear!!

Gegirl of the night yaww...:D

opsss.. this is what we call typo on birthday cake
sorry guys
it's 20th act
hehe
(choclate indulgence from secret recipe)
thanks sponsor;)
thanks a lot!!

ok
so for the 20 years
i wish for a better life ahead
i wish i could be a better person
with success
and happiness
insyaAllah
amin..

thanks again
for those people
who still stay by my side
may Allah bless you
^_^

2 comments:

  1. happy belated sayang . mintak maaf sebab tak dpt join harituh . forgive me -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok my dear..thanks you..friends forever<3

    ReplyDelete