Wednesday, September 15, 2010

me and my day..:)

hye people
it's already 1.40am
and i'm still here
facebook-ing with no one
ym-ing with my dear....(like this one)
and blogging with myself
-.-
and he said normally i dh selamat time2 cmni
hahha
i've no idea
ahaha
hurmm
there are 3 more days before i go back to segamat
with all unfinished assignments
OMG
i got test on this becoming tuesday
thanks God
all the assignments are in grouping
so the solution is meet your teamates and finish up the works
kan2?
syamil,din,fizi and my luvly miza
sorry dear
i cant do all the things without u all
so lets do together!!
yeahh
haha
ok
tomorrow is going to be a makan2 day
hahah
he is going to my house and cant wait for it
and all my friends from primary school will gathering here
owhhh
i hope e'thing will going ok
:))
ok
tata


No comments:

Post a Comment